Merry Christmas Status 2019: Hello Friends, are you looking for Merry Christmas Status 2019? If yes, then this article is for you. In this article, we are going to share the best and unique wishes for Merry Christmas. As per the Christmas society, God Jesus Christ was born on 25th December 2019. The word Christmas originated with the word Christmas and it is believed that Christmas Day was first celebrated in Rome in 336 AD. On this day, we together celebrate the birthday of Jesus with great fanfare. This festival is celebrated all over the world. Before the New Year Christmas is an important Christian festival celebrated every year. They share Christmas wishes to their family with text, SMS, Messages, Email, Social media like Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, and Instagram. So in this article, we are going to share Merry Christmas Status 2019.
Merry Christmas Status 2019
01. I wish you a Merry Christmas and may this festival bring abundant joy and happiness in your life!
02. Dear Santa, I know you’re really busy- so can you just give me your credit card and I’ll take care of Christmas myself?” “Just trying to help out!
03. Let the spirit of love gently fill our hearts and homes. In this loveliest of seasons may you find many reasons for happiness.
04. May This Christmas 2019 Be So Special That You Never Ever Feel Lonely Again And Be Surrounded By Loved Ones!
05. The original Christmas story couldn’t happen in this day and age…I mean, where on earth could you find three wise men?!!
06. From home to home and heart to heart, from one place to a different, the heat and joy of Christmas bring the US nearer to every alternative.
07. May the joy and peace of Christmas be with you all through the Year. Wishing you a season of blessings from heaven above. Merry Christmas.
08. Christmas May Be Many Things Or It May Be A Few For You. The Jou Is Each New Toy For Me It’S Watching You. Happy Christmas 2019.
09. May the most effective friends, happiness and happy family, blessings of God be with you all the year. Merry Christmas!”
10. Christmas does not come from the pockets, it comes from the heart. It’s not about gifts, rather family and friends. Merry Christmas.
Merry Christmas Quotes 2019
Read Also – BrainyStatus.com
11. May Every Moment In Your Life Be A Blessing. May You Be Showered With Love And Care. Merry Christmas And Happy Holidays.
12. Christmas is a season for kindling the fire for hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart.
13. On the off chance that Ifs and Buts were confections and nuts, we had all have a Merry Christmas.
14. I heard the bells on Christmas Day, their old, familiar carols play. And wild and sweet, the words repeat, of peace on earth, good-will to men.
15. Cause it’s you and I and the entirety of the individuals and I don’t have the foggiest idea why I can’t keep my eyes off of you.
16. Christmas, here again. Let us raise a loving cup Peace on earth, goodwill to men And make them do the washing up.
17. May this Christmas card find you in perfect health and may it bring lots of good memories with love. Merry Christmas!
18. May your heart and home be filled with all of the joys the season brings. Merry Christmas and a wonderful new year!
19. Wishing you all the magic that Christmas brings. May God bless you and your family this holiday season.
20. I hope you enjoy your gifts because now I’m broke, and I can’t go anywhere this Christmas and possibly not anywhere until next Christmas.
Read Also – New Year Wishes Messages 2020 – Top 51 Quotes
Merry Christmas Wishes Messages 2019
21. There are many gifts under the Christmas tree, but the best one is the gift of your friendship. Thank you for always being such a good friend. Merry Christmas.
22. They say, when you stop believing in Santa you start receiving underwear, and I don’t mind that because I’m really in need of new underwear this Christmas.
23. Faith makes all things possible; Hope makes all things work and Love makes all things beautiful. May you have all the three for this Christmas. Merry Christmas!
24. Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.
25. The mood is gaining momentum, everyone is preparing for the great day! You are so special to my heart and I want to wish you a Happy Christmas!
26. To your enemy, forgiveness. to an opponent, tolerance. to a friend, your heart. to a customer, service. to all, charity. to every child, a good example. to yourself, respect.
27. I expect you wake up on Christmas morning feeling like a kid again. Merry Christmas and all the best in the New Year!
28. Christmas is about sharing and forgiving, about loving and spreading joy. The best way to enjoy Christmas is to adopt the spirit of the occasion and be Christmas yourself. Be the one to spread joy and light everywhere.
29. Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone. I wish you a very happy Christmas from my heart!
30. May this Christmas burn away all your sadness and bury the tears so that your life is perpetually filled with happiness and joy.
Read Also – Happy Valentine day wishes Quotes 2020
Merry Christmas Whatsapp Messages 2019
31. They say the best of all gifts around any Christmas tree is the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas surrounded by your precious family, and many blessings for the coming year.
32. Merry Christmas to my siblings. We may sometimes fight and disagree, but at least we get along under the Christmas tree!
33. Wishing you all the best that life may bring, Merry Christmas to you and also a year filled with blessings.
34. As we celebrate the birth of the king, may you experience newness and freshness in every area of your life. Merry Christmas.
35. May the Christmas Season bring only happiness and joy to you and your adorable family. We miss you and hope to see you in 2020.
36. A song was heard at Christmas. To wake the midnight sky. A savior’s birth, and peace on earth and praise to God on high.
37. Merry Christmas on behalf of management. Sincere thanks for your commitment we wish you and your family a heartwarming relaxing fantastic Christmas holiday.
38. It’s not about how much wealth you have, it’s about how many blessings you have in life. Spread joy and receive blessings. Happy Christmas friends!
39. God gave His greatest gift to us on that first Christmas Day and may the wonder of it always guide and light your way. Merry Christmas!
40. Christmas holidays are not about shopping and spending money. It’s about sharing wishes and spreading love. I am happy to do this with you!
Merry Christmas Test Messages 2019
Read Also – Holi Dahan status 2020, Quotes, Wishes, SMS
41. May your house be filled with joy and love this Christmas season. Wishing you an excellent holiday.
42. Christmas spells out love, hope, and joy. Pass it on to everyone in your life. Have a great Christmas.
43. Joy to the world, the Lord has come. He came bearing gifts of salvation and love. Merry Christmas!
44. Wishing you Merry Christmas and you have a pleasant time with family. We are missing the cake so come soon.
45. Lifetime happiness is spending Christmas holidays with you and only you! Wishing you a merry magical Christmas!
46. Sorry to inform you but Christmas is canceled this year. Apparently YOU told Santa you were good this year and he died laughing.
47. May this Christmas bring you much joy and happiness, and may your New Year be merry and bright. Thanks for being such a great friend!
48. Merry Christmas, my lots of hugs and kisses for my dearest friend. Enjoy the eve and have unlimited fun.
49. On this wonderful day, forget all that has happened in the past and look to the future with optimism. Merry Christmas!
50. Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful Holiday and a Happy New Year. May peace, love, and prosperity follow you always.
Merry Christmas to everyone with big laughs, sweet carols, and scrumptious delicacies, celebrate the festival of Christmas. In this article, we talked about some Merry Christmas Status 2019. Which you can send these wishes to your friends, family on your Whatsapp, Instagram or Facebook messages and stories.